Terms and Conditions
Spirit Pub Company (company number 7662835) is registered in England and Wales and has it's registered office at Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ, VAT number 745 7724 03, email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms and conditions apply to the websites accessible via the following url addresses: www.taylor-walker.co.uk. The websites are maintained by Spirit Pub Company Limited.
Any use by you of this site is subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this legal notice.
If you access this site you are deemed to have read and accepted the above statement. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please leave the site now.
Information and Data Protection
All parties shall comply at all times with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") and any regulations made under the Act.
We will use the information provided by you to inform you about our latest promotions and/or any specific products and services that we think might be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving these updates at any time by simply sending an email to email@example.com.
Trade marks, copyright, linking and other use of these Websites
All trademarks on the Websites are owned by us or our licensors (including third party providers of products and services available via the Websites). Except where otherwise stated, all contents on the Websites are © Spirit Pub Company Limited.
Unless specifically stated that particular materials can be used more widely, you are only permitted to download the materials contained on the Websites to a single personal computer and/or to print a hard copy of the materials contained on the Websites for personal use and provided all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are left intact. The grant of this limited licence is conditional upon your agreement to and compliance with all the terms and conditions set out in this document. Any other use of any of the materials on this Websites including reproduction (for any purposes other than those noted above), modification, distribution, or republication, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited, and is a violation of ours and/or our licensors' proprietary rights. You may not link to this Websites, nor frame it, without our express permission. If you would like to link to the site please contact us.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Websites is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Websites. We may make changes to the functionality of the Websites, the material on the Websites at any time without notice. The material on the Websites may be out of date and we make no commitment to update the material. The material on the Websites is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Websites on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal disclaimer, might have effect in relation to the Websites. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Websites are fully operational at the times we have indicated it will be available. However we cannot and do not guarantee that the Websites will be available at all times or that it will be fault free. In particular access to the Websites may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out. Further, by using the Websites, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, input and facilities which are not within our control and if we are totally or partially prevented or delayed in the performance of any of our obligations in connection with the Websites as a result of any failure of such external services, input or facilities or any other event of "force majeure", we will not be liable to you for the relevant non-performance or delay. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the expression "force majeure" will be deemed to include any cause affecting the performance by us of our obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control and in particular will include strikes, lock-outs, other industrial action, actual or threatened terrorist action, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat or preparation for war, fire, technical or power failure, software, hardware or telecommunication or other network failures, interruptions, disruptions or malfunctions, explosions, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural or physical disaster and any legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government, court or any competent authority.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, neither we nor any of our group or associated companies or any of our or their respective directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through the Websites, including any loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties and/or indirect or consequential loss or damages, even we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. If this clause is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then in no event will our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Websites.
On the Websites we may have provided links to other websites which, at the time of creating the links, were believed to be of interest to our Website visitors. Whilst we will from time to time review the websites to which we have linked, we do not necessarily endorse the contents of those linked websites. We disclaim all liability arising from the information or materials contained on any linked websites.
If you have any complaints or comments about the Websites please contact us by email at guest services or in writing to Guest Services, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions "including" and "in particular" are to be construed as if they were followed by the words "but without limitation" In these terms and conditions, headings have been inserted for ease of reference only and are not to affect the interpretation of the terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page on the Websites. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they will be binding on you. Some of the provisions in these terms and conditions may also be amended or superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Websites. You agree that we are not required to comply with the obligations imposed by regulations 9 (1), 9(2) and 11 (1) of The Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Gift card terms and conditions
1. For balance enquiries, full terms, Card enquiries and participating pub restaurants please visit: www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk/ 2. For any card queries, please ring 08435 064 006 (Mon-Fri, 09:00-17:00). 3. See www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk/termsandconditions for full terms & conditions and details of how we use your personal information. Use of the Card constitutes acceptance of these terms. 4. The monies on the Card can be used as full or part payment in participating pub restaurants, see www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk for details. 5. You must be aged 14 or over to purchase Card. Age restrictions may apply to goods/services purchased. 6. Monies on the Card cannot be exchanged for cash. 7. All monies on the Card must be used within 12 months of the date of purchase or last activity. Any balance will be forfeited. 8. Treat the Card as cash; we will not be liable for unauthorised use, lost, stolen or damaged Cards. 9. The Card is not a credit, debit, cheque guarantee or charge Card. 10. We reserve the right to refuse to accept or limit the use of the Card at our sole discretion. 11. Cards cannot be returned, replaced or refunded, except as defined in the Distance Selling Regulations. 12. Additional terms apply to Cards purchased from a third party, please refer to on our website. 13. We reserve the right to amend our terms or withdraw the Card on reasonable notice; changes will be posted our website. Your statutory rights are not affected. 14. Spirit Pub Company Limited. registered in England and Wales (company number 7662835) whose registered office is at Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ trading as the Great British Pub Card.
Email club welcome offer
£5 off when a minimum of two people purchase mains from the Taylor Walker menu. This offer is only valid for the person named in this email and who received it directly from Taylor Walker, no forwards will be accepted. Proof of identity may be requested. This email voucher can be used at any Taylor Walker pub and must be presented when placing a food order. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. This email voucher can only be redeemed during food service hours. Offer not valid on Bank Holidays, Mother’s Day, Father's Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve. This email voucher can only be applied to one transaction. Copied or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Cash value of this voucher is £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. Promoter: Taylor Walker. Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Important Booking Information
A non-refundable deposit of £3 per person for festive and buffet and £10 for Christmas Day must be received at the time of booking. Deposit payments accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Full payment for Christmas Day must be received by 25th November or at time of booking if after this date. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand. For all Christmas buffet menus there is a minimum party size of 8 people. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment of food. Please note, you will be redirected to the Worldpay site when you click the button to make a payment. All currency is in pound sterling.
25% Off Early Christmas Booking
Voucher valid until 31st January 2015. To qualify for the 25% discount at least one main adult meal & a drink must be purchased in a single transaction. Discount not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Duplicate or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted, the voucher is valid for one use only by the recipient of the email. Please print and surrender the voucher at the time of payment. Vouchers will not be honoured for cancelled festive bookings. The voucher cannot be used on public holidays, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve. Discount cannot be used for purchases from the Christmas Day, Christmas Fayre or Christmas Buffet menus.
How Did You Choose Our Pub Survey
SPIRIT PUB COMPANY (MANAGED) LIMITED (the “Promoter”) HOW DID YOU CHOOSE OUR PUB (the "Contest"). FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE CONTEST OR THE HOW DID YOU CHOOSE OUR PUB PLEASE CONTACT THE PROMOTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Open to guests of the Promoter who are aged 18 years and over (“Entrants, you or your”) and who are resident in the UK. You are not eligible to participate in the Contest if, during the Contest period you are (or you live with), or your immediate family member (parent, child, sibling and spouse of any of the foregoing) is, an employee, representative, or agent of the Promoter or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates.
2. PARTICIPATING OUTLETS
The participating outlets for this prize draw are: The Albert, Victoria Street, London. The Coach & Horses, Bruton Street, London.
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Unless you have consented to be contacted by us in accordance with paragraph 3.2 below, by entering this prize draw you consent to the e-mail address you provided in the entry form being:
3.1.2 used to administer this Contest; and
3.1.3 stored on our customer relations management database to ensure that we don’t contact you by error in future.
4. THE PRIZE
4.1 The prize, one of three £100 high street shopping vouchers, is not transferable, and must be accepted as awarded. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
5. CONTEST RULES AND HOW TO ENTER
5.1 The initial contest starts on Friday 6th February 2015 and ends on Wednesday 11th February 2015 at Midnight.
5.2 To enter the Contest a HOW DID YOU CHOOSE OUR PUB must be completed
5.3 Complete the survey within the designated selection fields marked within the on-line contest form. All mandatory questions must be filled out prior to submitting your form. Surveys in which mandatory questions are not completed shall be deemed incomplete and will not be entered into the draw. Mandatory contact information for entry into the contest includes, but is not limited to: email address, mobile phone number and postcode. Each entrant shall receive one (1) entry into the draw, limited to a maximum of one (1) entry.
5.4 For each contest draw, online entries must be received by the Promoter by the closing date for that Contest.
5.5 All surveys and information become the copyright and property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
6. THE DRAW
6.1 The Promoter will assign an independent adjudicator to hold a random draw to identify the winner or winners for the Contest
6.2 All prize draws will be held at the offices of the independent adjudicator assigned by the Promoter.
6.3 If selected and an Entrant chooses not to accept the prize, the prize will be deemed to be forfeited and no substitution or other compensation will be awarded.
6.4 The selected Entrant(s) will be contacted by email or phone and must accept and return the conditions of the prize by completing (within 14 days of contact) a declaration
6.5 The Declaration confirms that the winning entrant:
6.5.1 complies with the Contest Rules outlined in this document, and;
6.6.3 does not object to the Promoter storing copies of the Materials for the Specified Purposes or storing contact details including address, telephone numbers, including landline and mobile and email address on its database in order to contact the winning entrant or send the winning entrant details of similar goods, service offered by pubs, promotions, surveys and prize draws.
6.7 If the winning entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules or has not completed the Declaration within the appropriate timeframe, that entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received.
6.8 The prize will be made available to the winner within 2-4 weeks of receipt of the Declaration for collection at the Promoter’s pub for which the entrant provided feedback as part of the survey, or at one of the Promoter’s pubs which is nearest to the entrant’s postal address.
7. CHANCES OF WINNING
The chances of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received
8. OTHER RULES
8.1 By entering, Entrants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and that all decisions of the Promoter will be final and binding on all entrants. For purposes of UK regulation, the Contest described herein is a prize draw.
8.2 By entering, Entrants agree that the Promoter or its guests, affiliates, subsidiaries or parent company’s shall not bear any liability for, and Entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold the Promoter, its guests, affiliates, subsidiaries or parent company harmless from any losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from participation unless prohibited or restricted by law.
8.3 By entering, Entrants agree that the Promoter shall not bear any liability for (a) entries which are illegible, incomplete (or otherwise improperly completed), or destroyed (including, in the case of on-line entries, as a result of failure of the website or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet), (b) the loss, theft or misuse of the prize, or (c) any property damage in any way attributable to this Contest or the prize (including damage to any telephone network or lines, on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software) or resulting from downloading any material from the Website.
8.4 No correspondence will be entered into except with the winning entrant who qualifies to win the prize.
8.5 The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the entry form download portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, at its discretion, Promoter may select a winner from eligible, non-suspect entries received for the Contest but prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
8.6 Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
8.7 Surveys obtained or submitted through fraudulent means or through an abuse of the Contest rules or in any way tampered with, forged, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or mechanically reproduced may, at the sole discretion of the Promoter, be disqualified.
8.8 The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Contest at any time at its sole discretion and makes no representation as to how many Contests will be held.
8.9 For the name of the winner for a specific monthly contest, send a self-addressed envelope to SPIRIT PUB COMPANY (MANAGED) LIMITED HOW DID YOU CHOOSE OUR PUB at Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ within thirty (30) days following the last day on the month in which the Contest closing date falls. You must specify the applicable period for which you are requesting a winner’s list. The winner’s list will only be sent after the prize has been awarded.
8.10 In the event of any dispute the Promoter`s decision is final.
8.11 These rules are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Promoter is Spirit Pub Company (Managed) Limited (Company number 07662835) whose registered address is Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Cider Celebration - Win a luxury trip to Sweden
1. This promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of England and Wales only, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. The Promotion will run in participating outlets from 00:00 (GMT) on 18/07/2016 until 23:59hrs (GMT) on 29/08/2016. Any entries submitted outside these dates will not be entered into the Promotion.
3. Purchase is not necessary to enter. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the Promotion may be required to verify identity and eligibility to enter and to win the prize.
4. How to enter
- To enter simply ask for a collector card, fill in your personal details and hand in the form to a member of staff.
- One entry per person only.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions. The mandatory details requested to enter this promotion are full name, email address, postal address and telephone number. The winner may be required to verify their identity and age to claim the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
5. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised group entries will be accepted. No bulk entries.
6. The winner will be randomly selected on 30/09/2016.
7. The winner will be contacted within 5 working days of the date of the winner selection using the contact details used to enter the Promotion. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond within 28 days from the date of the initial notification, or is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
One prize of a trip to Stockholm, Sweden for two nights for four people including the following only:
i. Two night stay for four people at Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Stockholm
ii. Two rooms will be booked – these can be double or twin. Rooms will include breakfast
iii. Hotel stay subject to availability, if rooms unavailable on chosen dates an alternative 4* hotel will be selected
iv. Trip must be redeemed during October/November 2016
v. All travellers must be 18+ and hold a valid UK Passport
vi. Return flights from chosen UK airport, UK transfers and International transfers are included
vii. Evening meal allowance for one evening is included up to £200
viii. Under The Bridge boat tour for four people is included
ix. £1000 spending money is included. This will be given in credit on travel card only. This cannot be offered/exchanged for cash.
9. The winner is responsible for all expenses, travel and accommodation not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize. The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
10. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that he/she and any travel companions have all required travel documentation and insurances, and the winner and their chosen companions must comply with all relevant customs, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. The Promoter will not be responsible for the winner’s failure to comply with any of these requirements.
12. By entering the Promotion, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any remuneration and acknowledge that they may be required to participate in unpaid promotional activity.
13. By submitting your details, the Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
14. By entering the Promotion, you agree that any the Promoter may collect and retain the personal information that you submit, for example but not limited to your name, address and email address. Any personal information collected may be used:
1. to communicate with you to provide details about the Group’s products and services and personalise the Group’s service to you;
2. to help the Group improve its services; and
3. to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons connected with the Promotion.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final in relation to all promotional matters.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. The Promoter, the Group and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, injury or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. The Promoter does not intend to use this Promotion in any way to encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol.
22. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.